Innuendos on The Great British Bake Off! Week THREE
Week 3 - Bread Week!
- •"No one likes a small under-filled ball"
- •"Oh it's large! Let me just check its bottom"
- •"I noticed when Paul raised his eyebrows whilst I was filling in my loaf"
- •"Im going to prove it, until it doubles in size"(Doesn't really work but shush!"
- •"Kate! How are your balls?" "Oh, I'm just pinching their bottoms!"
- •"No! I've played 'guess the smell' with you before!"
- •"At home id normally shove all that in. But I'm going to be good so I don't overstuff it"