Reasons I don't fit into a British Stereotype
- •I don't drink TeaYeaaa, Tea is not my thing at all. Get me a coffee instead pls xoxo
- •I swear a fuck tonneI feel like Brits are stereotyped to say things like 'fiddlesticks' and/or 'crumbs' (which is true, I have used both of this phrases in the last few hours) but I swear all the god damn time, and I fecking love it.
- •I don't eat fish and chipsFar too salty! It's good every now and again, but I'm talking once a year, tops.
- •I'm very open about feelingsI'm not sure if in imagining this one so feel free to correct me. However, I feel like Brits are thought to offer a 'stiff upper lip' and not be open about how they feel about something. Not me. Lol. I'm very in touch with my emotions, if you piss me off I'll let you know. If you make me happy, I'll make sure you know etc.
- •I like to think I'm not boring?Again, might be imagining this one, but I get the impression everyone else thinks we are boring. This also might be a very biased view... I don't think I'm boring. I'm open to doing anything new, I like to make people feel comfortable, as well as making people laugh and being an entertainer
- •I can't think of anymore off the top of my head, let me know of any stereotypes you associate and I'll see where I fit!