What I've done in my first two weeks back at University
I go to University in England and after having a pretty shitty 2015/16 academic year I've decided to make my second year Count
- •Join soooooo many societiesYou are now looking at a proud member of the Board game society mofo's! I will freely admit that most of the other people who attend are not similar to my personality but it's so much fun man! I've also joined the poker society, curry society and film society. Fuck yea.
- •Gone out drinking a fuck tonnePlenty more people to meet, plenty more times to make a fool out of myself
- •Smoked ALOT of weedI was never a huge smoker last year. But my new housemates are massive potheads so... 'When in Rome'
- •Engage in my courseLast year I was a first year so my grades didn't count for anything and I came away with an average score. This year I've started strongly and hopefully I can keep the momentum going
- •Spend a lot of moneyWhat's a student loan?
- •Put on weightFuck
- •Then join a gymFuckkkkkkk
- •It doesn't seem like I've done anything productive this last fortnight, but I honestly feel in such a good place right now, and I hope it just continues to get better
- •Peace out bitches