RANDOM TITLES FROM THE LIBRARY I'M SUPER BORED IN RIGHT NOW, RANKED
Because literally no one has ever come to any of my office hours.
- 6.POE: Journalist and CriticPoe is legitimately my favorite writer and the greatest creepy-stuff author since Stephen King. HOW DARE YOU NORMALIZE HIM!
- 5.Primate VisionsDeceivingly not about stuff a monkey saw. But points for intrigue.
- 4.Reading Room CompanionA book for keeping in rooms dedicated to keeping books in them, in case the number of books currently in keeping is intimidating. If that's not a good idea, this guy from a random page isn't strong.
- 3.Das NibelungenliedProbably means third-best-title-in-the-library.
- 2.Whale Ships and WhalingFunctional, descriptive, and accompanied by some awesome clip art. Solid title.
- 1.The New Organon: BACONThey spelled orgasm wrong, but still worth a read.