A few reasons why #Ireland is amazing, and I'm not even Irish.
I've lived there, worked there, and visit regularly.
- •Aer Lingus staff are the best at hospitality in the air....well so is Virginia Atlantic, but they don't fly to Ireland.
- •They know how to celebrate 100 years!The centennial celebration was like an Olympic opening ceremony.
- •You can get whisky on every corner.Ok, I mean there's a pub on every corner, but still...
- •The Dublin barman knows you as a regular, even if you're only in 3x a year!This is very true, and I didn't even dance on a table (this time).
- •Budweiser is everywhere.'Merica! ....except it's not an American beer anymore.
- •There are Vikings are in Belfast.Well regular viking boat races with the boats from the show "Vikings."
- •Dulse.Dried seaweed makes a nutritious bar snack.
- •Game of Thrones is filmed there.For a close look it helps if your friend works in production at Titanic Studios.
- •Street art is amazing.It's everywhere & awesome!
- •Did I mention, the street art is amazing.....especially on the side of houses.
- •The guy sitting next to you could belt out an old Irish song at any minute.I sang The Gambler. I'm really not Irish at all.