A Millennial's Guide to Celebrating the Fourth of July
- •Tweet some lyric (probably country) about the USA & include multiple 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸. Really get into the spirit of America's the greatest and now let's blow stuff up!
- •Photo time!Now you must become the United States flag- red, white, and blue everything. Posting pictures for America is very important. Be the flag, hold the flag, you are the flag. Grandparents or small children present? Use them! Get them to be the flag with you to guarantee extra attention on the post.
- •Time to blow stuff up! (For patriotism 💪🏻🇺🇸)Night will fall and the air will begin to explode- have Boomerang ready to get some videos of fireworks exploding and then unexploding. No one else will think of this! 🤔🙃
- •There are more apps!Now, we could never forgot out favourite app, Snapchat, on this day of patriotism. Use them geofilters! More 🇺🇸 stickers! Make George Washington proud! 👻
- •Think before posting.Now for our under 21 year olds- don't be stupid. What you post can & will follow you into the future. (Hint: blurring the can doesn't help.)
- •Safety first!This is a grand day, let's not turn it into a grand mistake. Drinking? No driving. This is a year round, life long rule. Don't be stupid. Fireworks? The more the merrier- but do be careful.
- •Love your animalsI love my dog more than I love most people. Fireworks suck for her. Loud and unexpected. Take some time and give them extra love and treats today. (And everyday because they are the best creatures in our lives.)
- •Celebrate this beautiful country.We know we're not perfect but we're trying. Celebrate your freedoms (responsibly) and have a great time. Remember- YOU ARE THE FLAG. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸