My Top 10 Favourite Video Games
I've been playing video games since I was 3 on my Dad's SNES. I've played games on a GameCube, Gameboy, DS, 3DS, PS1, PS2, PS3 and a PC.
- •10 Call of Duty: Black OpsFantastic story behind it and the most balanced CoD multiplayer wise since CoD 4.
- •9 MarioKart WiiTons of fun with plenty of new courses as well as many throwback courses. Fun multiplayer aspect and the game doesn't force you to play in manual.
- •8 Sid Meier's Civilization VA game that I have hundreds of hours in. Civ 5 is a game where you can play as many different civilizations and win by conquest, science, diplomacy or culturally and has many mod options to have even more fun.
- •7 Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/EmeraldThe first instalment of Pokemon on the Gameboy Advance that featured the 3rd region and an amazing story that focused on land vs water. Not much post-game was introduced until Emerald but these were a ton of fun for fans of the series.
- •6 Kingdom Hearts 358/2 DaysVery challenging game on the DS. This game linked the Kingdom Hearts story together finally in a creative way that kept to the general gameplay of a Kingdom Hearts game.
- •5 Pokemon Silver/Gold/CrystalThe original sequels that started the trend of introducing new regions into Pokemon. Fantastically designed games in comparison to Red/Blue/Yellow and had such a large post-game aspect that the Pokemon series could never replicate again.
- •4 Kingdom HeartsThe beginning instalment of one of the most revered series of all time. The first Kingdom Hearts introduced the characters we love today and had a more challenging aspect to it than it's sequel. Bringing Disney successfully into the video game world brings nostalgia to anyone familiar with the films that are shown in the game.
- •3 Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/PlatinumThe first instalment of the Pokemon series on the DS. Also the first take on a more 3D version of Pokemon. Had a fantastic storyline, was on the more challenging side of the Pokemon games and introduced some very cool new Pokemon to the franchise.
- •2 Kingdom Hearts 2The sequel to the original Kingdom Hearts that featured updated graphics, better gameplay mechanics and new cool world's like Port Royal. Added an easier difficulty than Kingdom Hearts 1 but had a more coherent storyline to it.
- •1 Fallout New VegasMy number 1 pick is Fallout New Vegas. I have over 800 hours logged on this game between my PS3 and PC versions of the game. Just a massive improvement on Fallout 3 with mechanics like aim down sight and the introduction of a much more interesting area of the world in Las Vegas. So many more side quests added and fantastic DLC. Higher level cap and a link to the original story lines of Fallout 1 and Fallout 2. Overall my favourite game of all time.