BOOKS THAT CHANGED MY WAY OF THINKING
- •House of LeavesIn this terribly confusing book it says so much about relationships with lovers, family and friends in a metaphorical way that made me reevaluate how I treat others.
- •The Handmaid's TaleDo I need to explain? But it made me think about how gender roles work in today's work.
- •The Silent HistoryJust because you can't hear people's voice doesn't mean they don't exist! Every group in society should have a place and have their voices heard.
- •The Future for Curious PeoplesDespite the fact that this book absolutely fell apart in the last third, the topics of love and obsession change how any reader views these topics.
- •The Buried GiantOur memories and pasts are important and forgetting them means giving up ourselves.
- •The FlamethrowersThis answers the question of how different people address how they live. Do I want to be a flamethrower or let my life happen to me. I've been thinking like this ever since.