HOW TO WRITE A SAD SONG ABOUT GIRLS
Because you're heartbroken
- •It doesn't matter how long you knew her, you fucking loved her!Three days? That's definitely true love! Write a song.
- •Put down that electric guitar. Let's get acoustic up in here.The sound is raw. Much like you're heart and emotions
- •Speak only in figurative language.Your heart is so complicated right now, why should your lyrics be straightforward?
- •This song is your journal. Treat it that way.Let all of your thoughts flow.
- •The pitchier your voice the better.Let's readdress that whole "raw" thing again.
- •You will NEVER be the same.She changed you, man. Forever.
- •Post it on Facebook.Your friends and that stranger you once met at the mall need to know how you feel.
- •Then delete it when you meet the next love of your life a week later.And repeat!