LEVELS OF LINKEDIN PROFILES
- 1.BeginnerHey, everybody's got to start somewhere, right? Focus on filling out as much of your profile as you can, and don't be shy about endorsing a friend. What goes around, comes around, as they say in business!
- 2.IntermediateOk, now you're getting somewhere! Think of old college friends you haven't spoken to in a while, former colleagues, and maybe that consultant you chatted up at the mixer? Get creative!
- 3.AdvancedIt's time to think about leveraging your profile strength. Reach out to your new contacts for opportunities to speak and publish. Also, your business card will begin to emit (mild) electric shocks.
- 4.ExpertThere is a magnetism to you now that you can feel. Set your inmail to beep whenever someone offers you a job. It should sound like an EKG.
- 5.All-StarThe Earth quivers nervously as you move across it. You taste and smell time. Open your left hand, and from it springs all that is. Close your right hand, and into it disappears all that is not. Clap your hands, and watch as the world of the known shatters before you. You are on a new plane now. They have PowerPoint there. You're probably good at that.