MUSICAL HIGHLIGHTS FROM MY INDIAN WEDDING RECEPTION IN ROUGH CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
- •Province - TV On The Radio (Cocktail Hour)"Love is the province of the brave."
- •Can't You Hear Me Knocking - The Rolling Stones (Dinner)Satin shoes, nasty boots, cocaine eyes, sleepy thighs. And the dj didn't even fade out the jam at the end.
- •The Wilhelm Scream - The Bamboos ft. Megan Washington (First Dance)This one is lovely.
- •Hey Ma - Cam'ron (Packed Floor)A live percussionist accompanied on the Dhol and we built the coolest place in America. Segue into...
- •Mundian to Bach Ke - Panjabi MC ft. Jay-Z (Packed Floor)Just because you knew this was coming didn't mean it didn't make you feel like Thor with two hammers.
- •Murder, She Wrote - Chaka Demus and Pliers (Packed Floor)My grandfather was 90 then.
- •All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem (Core Friends)Smashing our emotional piñatas as though it might have been the last time.
- •XO - Beyonce (Winding Down)Lights out.