Do you have Snapchat?
If so today in cosmopolitan they posted a list. And I am here to tell you how wrong it is.
- •I have great hair. The lord, universe, whoever you believe in blessed me. I'm not bragging but it is a fact.
- •1. She avoids heating styles as much as possible.This might be the only part I agree with. Although I use my wand constantly.. but don't look at my hair right now, it is long over due for a haircut. Don't worry, I'll have that fixed Wednesday.
- •2. She always sleeps on silkNever. Have you ever tried to sleep on silk? It is slippery, I can't sleep like that. No. This is bullshit. I mean maybe it can help but cotton ain't gonna hurt a damn thing
- •3. She doesn't skimp moisturizerMaybe it can help but I disagree.
- •4. She stays loyalIn fact I can't stay loyal to any products. Not with my perfect hair. It gets use to things and those products stop working. Change it up. It's good for hair.
- •5.Eats the right foodsNo. Bye. They don't connect.
- •6. Takes VitaminsYeah again no.
- •7. Limits sun exposureActually when I'm in the sun more my hair turns magical. It gets lighter and brighter.
- •8. She steers clear of snarls
- •9. She gets regular trimsMy hair dresser will tell you how inconsistent I am.
- •10. She keeps it cool in the showerHell no, SO HOT MY SKIN BURNS!!!
- •11. She knows the correct amount of product to use.Who can ever get it spot on.
- •AlsoWhy they say she?! MEN can have great hair too.
- •Also, also.. I forgot one sorry!