I run into them a lot and for the most part I have to come to a decision on my own because my boss is always M I A!!!!
- •TodayI pulled into the parking lot just as my kid(ass if I gave birth to him, which I definitely did not.) was walking to the nurse. On Thursdays we have tennis 5-7. He plays the sick game very well. He said his stomach was in serious pain, great.
- •My response1st: I text my boss to get back up and what she thinks I should.. No answer. So I say: Let's at least get you dressed for tennis, we can see if you feel better by the time we get there. It's only 5 minutes away, maybe this will cure the "stomach pains".
- •My thoughts going on in my headYou little shit, suck it up. I know you are not in pain, I saw you playing around with your little friends... I know you don't want to go to tennis, but come on you know you can't fool me.
- •Things to keep in mindI've watched this boy for about 4 years now, I know all the tricks they have and I've almost never gotten played.. Once but really we made a deal if he faked sick and I called mom, I'd give him 10 dollars. ( I had the 1D concert and didn't take off.. We were a team!) he is a really good faker. Here lies my predicament .. Is he really sick or no.
- •Our deal.Rookies don't pull this move if your new to the gig... Don't ever give them a way out because they will always take it. However mine has a bit of adhd and forgets things pretty easily. So I calculated my next move with a precise timing.
- •The deal.2 seconds before I drop off I said, okay John I can't get a hold of your mom (go figure, I almost never can.) so here's the deal, if you cannot take it and I mean you are in unbelievable amount of pain.. You can come back to my car and I'll take you home however I need tears. You have got to really let me see how serious you are.
- •AnywaysHe's at tennis having a good Ol time and I'm here making this list. Patting myself on the back because I know my kid, I know the little brat so well!