Things I'm doing in 2017
2k16 sucked. A friendship I've had for 21 years has changed, I broke up with my boyfriend, I'm an orphan (not really but I feel like one.), cops are getting away with murder, and trump won... PLEASE 2k17, bring miracles.
- •Slaying my last semester of undergrad.I'm getting another 4.0. I'm going to enjoy this last moment because once it's done, that's it.
- •Healing from heartbreak.This means figuring out how to love me again and overall just working on myself. (lol that's the break up rule, right ?)
- •Figuring out what's next.I had a dream that I just chose a city and moved there. Ever since it's been on my mind. I have nothing holding me back and I'm at a place in life where it's an ideal thing to do
- •LaughingIt is just so much better than crying. And I'm making a goal to laugh even more in 2017
- •The fives take NashvilleWell I hope we are still doing this because my heart is set on it.
- •Cutting ties with friends who don't stay in my life.I'm so tired of chasing friendships, if you wanna be in my life it's simple. You'll just show up.
- •Reading.Because why not. I mean I feel like it's just a good thing to start doing. Really educating myself on the history of racism and what more we can do to change it. I'm a social worker, social justice is my life.
- •Probably much moreBut I just ran out of ideas.