Things I wish I could change
- •Bullies or the person being bulliedI wish I could show kids how awful it is and how stupid. also I wish I could tell the other kid how important it is to have that back bone. And if you don't have he ability to have a back bone find a friend who has one for the both of you.
- •Parents who break babiesLiterally bones in an infant who has no ability to defend. I wish with all of me I could find a way to prevent it. To change it. To fix it.
- •Our foster system.Sometimes I wonder if we make problems worse. How much trauma are we doing as a system to these already broken situations.
- •When a parent dies.It's the worst pain. You carry it for the rest of your life and the one person who brought you the most comfort isn't here. I would save everyone of my friends parents, if I had the ability.
- •People who see me in a negative light.If you actually knew me, you'd know I'm protective, loyal, and okay sassy. But once I love someone, I love them for life. Well okay a few bridges have burned but deep down I probably still will be there for a person.
- •People who don't advocateI'm a fighter. It's in my blood. But I also get royally pissed off when I see someone I know staying silent. I hate people who don't stand up for others, especially if they consider them friend.
- •My sleep scheduleI use to be a night owl and the real world has robbed me of it... the night is so much better than the day. FML.