Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
- •After a bout of stomach flu while on a trip 6 yrs ago, I was quarantined and left in the hotel room by hubby & kids so naturally I was perusing National Geographic's website & became obsessed with all things Everest. Anytime I see a story about it I screenshot if I don't have time right then to read it. Conrad Anker is synonymous with Everest.
- •My 20 yr old nephew has great taste in music. He recommended this guy and in my usual harried state, I Googled and screenshot for later.
- •Because Boston. ❤️ These are on my shopping wish list.
- •I was making lentils for the first time in my life and following a very vague recipe so I had to conduct some research.
- •Group texts with my 13yr old Twins are hilarious but this was a particularly memorable one and I kept it for posterity.
- •I was super excited to find this after Googling "The 1851", my favorite cocktail at my home away from home, The Liberty Hotel, in Boston.
- •This is the greatest dog toy ever created and my dog had pretty much killed his (RIP Christmas Reindeer Baby) so I needed a new one.