Top Ten Songs To Sing in the Car
From personal experience.
- •Hot N ColdIt's a classic.
- •Party in the USAOld Miley, in my opinion, will always reign supreme over New Miley.
- •1985...where's the miniskirt, made of snakeskin?
- •Mr. BrightsideThis song is an emo masterpiece. It's the perfect song to jam out to in the car, whether by yourself or with other people. Preferably by yourself though because than you can dance without fear of being judged (but that's just me, man).
- •All StarsomeBODY ONCE TOLD ME
- •Single LadiesNot gonna lie, I never really understood the hype with Beyoncé, but I can completely understand the hype of this song. IT'S FANTASTIC.
- •Hooked on a FeelingChances are, you'll know this song better than you think you do.
- •I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)Side note: please watch How I Met Your Mother
- •Since U Been GoneI can't even tell you how many times I've heard this song because it's A LOT.
- •Bohemian RhapsodyYou won't even know what to sing when singing this song, because you're going to try to sing EVERYTHING. The lyrics. The background vocals. The orchestra. The guitar part. And once it's over, you're going to listen to it again.