What My Book Flattened Is About
Thanks so much to @analyce for requesting this list!
- •In 2014, I published a book called Flattened under the pen name A.G. Stoll IV.
- •It takes place in England in the 1600s.
- •It's based off of the idea the that Earth is flat.Often times, convicts are sent over The Edge as a punishment. No one knows what happens when a person goes over the edge of the Earth, but it's assumed that they're most probably going to die.
- •There are four main characters.Their names are Alexander, Roger, Juliette and Genevieve.
- •They're sentenced to die by way of going over The Edge.The Edge meaning the edge of the Earth obviously.
- •Alexander is a pirate captain.Hence why he was sent to die. Genevieve is the daughter of a governor, and Juliette is her maid. Roger and Genevieve meet because they're arranged to be married.
- •Alexander's not the antagonist.Actually, he's a protagonist. The job of the antagonist goes to a guy named William Rosa, who's also a pirate captain.
- •It only kinda takes place in our world.The England on our Earth is not the same England in theirs.
- •At least one character dies.Maybe two. Or four.
- •You can buy it online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble!or you can visit my website agstolliv.weebly.com