ACTORS THAT DIRECTORS LOVE
Good luck charms? I only put pics up of the 2 actors who aren't immediately recognizable from reading their name.
- •Greg Grunberg- JJ AbramsHeroes, Star Trek, alias, force awakens. Love this guy which is strange cause he looks like this agent who I despise but the heart knows no bounds.
- •Fran Kranz- Joss WhedonMuch Ado About Nothing, cabin in the woods, dollhouse. Kranz and Whedon is a hilarious match up. He was great in the TV Set
- •Bill Paxton- James Cameron3 lines in Terminator's Griffith Park scene to Titanic and Aliens. Love Paxton not to be mistaken by Pullman
- •Robert Downey Jr- Shane BlackKindred spirits maybe from RDJ's pre-sober days?? Kiss kiss bang bang and iron man 3.
- •John Tuturro- Cohen Bros.Lebowski, oh brother and Barton Fink. Too bad his best role was in Anger Management with jack Nicholson.
- •Leonardo DiCaprio- Martin ScorceseThis is an obvious one.
- •Samuel L Jackson- Quentin TarantinoAnother obvious one
- •Johnny Depp- Tim BurtonScissorhands, etc etc etc.
- •Jason Schwartzman - Wes AndersonGood luck charm. His best movies have JS in them (daring opinion- I know). I know it's more Bill Murray and I'm a huge life aquatic fan despite it not being in most WA fan's top 5's but I like to think schwartzman brings back Rushmore charm to darjeeling limited.