HOW I LEARNED TO STOP HATIN AND START VAPIN
I hated this option and didn't wanna do it. I smoked a pack (at least) a day for 10 years. I picked this up and haven't smoked since. That was this past May. I'm taking it around 10% of the nicotine I was used to smoking. This is improvement. I love cigarettes RIP
- •Started calling it a way to "wean off of cigarettes"
- •Less nicotine will make it easier to get off entirely
- •Tried sweet flavors: they're ok
- •Tried sour flavors: also just ok
- •Tried tobacco flavors: not the same
- •Ok so very few flavors are as good as the smooth taste of a cigarette but whatever let's just get through this.
- •Told this grand lie (or truth) to myself that just cause I'm doing something that people I don't relate to also do- I am not themI've struggled w this my whole life and found that when I tell it to myself I'm happier.
- •Smoked it on a planeThat was nice
- •Learned how to fix it when it leakedI'm not handy at all but I fixed it and felt like a fuckin man
- •Smoked it on the couchHmm I'm not going outside anymore to smoke
- •I didn't leave right after eating to smoke. I had a puff at the table and was fine... Cool
- •Found funny Instagram and vine videos of people vaping @blakevapes
- •Didn't go crazy w the vaporizer. It's not an inane light saber. It's just a chill small one.
- •When old people say they're allergic to smoke to me at the rose bowl flea market I say good for you this isn't smoke
- •I plan on quitting this in November when I get back from my honeymoon. Hope it goes well