LA DRIVE THRU'S RANKED
Not all but here are some good ones and some bad ones.
- 1.Fatburger VermontEasy access and huge open lot when leaving
- 2.Chick Fil A hollywood2 lanes that merge. Top notch but leaving can hit the back of the line. Tough residential street in a crowded area at Highland.
- 3.Mcdonalds sunset stripTunnel u-turn. Fun. Leaving can be tricky. The turn is almost 120 degrees.
- 4.McDonald's vine streetThe ordering part of the drive thru rubs elbows with the Arclight parking structure. Very nice.
- 5.McDonald's century cityLuxurious easy one on a little Santa Monica blvd
- 6.In n out Sherman oaksSo easy right off moorpark before van nuys. Ample room for entering and leaving.
- 7.McDonald's la breaStandard fast food drive thru. Easy.
- 8.Wendy's vermontEasy Hollywood easy as pie
- 9.In n out studio cityHectic but there's worse (Hollywood). Standard for in n out.
- 10.Yoshinoya vine stEasy and standard. Busy intersection at Santa Monica.
- 11.Wendy's la breaAlways packed and back of the line blocks spots
- 12.Jack in the box cahuengaSurrounded by congestion. Ok to go into and leave but the lot is covered in runaways always.
- 13.In n out HollywoodLine stretches out to street, blocking flow of traffic
- 14.Burger King la breaAwkward to get into. Awkward to leave. Spits you out in a tiny Starbucks lot and to the right is a tight turn on a congested sunset