OUTDOOR SEATING RESTAURANTS IN LA
Haven't been to Sqrl yet but I have walked a dog by it.
- •Cliff's EdgeMy fav brunch. Great waffles. I can find the most unhealthy thing at any nice place. Also I'm getting married here
- •Chateau MarmontOldie but a goodie
- •Knuckle and ClawMy new favorite. Quiet outdoor area
- •Home on hillhurst and riversideI'm whatever about it but the outdoor area is cool
- •AlcoveGood fries
- •Tacos DeltaThis deserves to be on here for the hot sauce and nice service
- •WurstkucheGentrified arts district views. Good food.
- •SushiyaHectic traffic on the strip but good people watching. I prefer inside though. It's calmer.
- •Larchmont sandwichesSuper limited seating but the best bread in town
- •Artisan cheese galleryGreat great food on Ventura and laurel Cyn.
- •Astro burgerOn Santa Monica and vista. Dodger game reruns all summer nights. TV is on fox sports west 24/7.
- •Sycamore KitchenChorizo breakfast sandwich.
- •The AbbeyGreat people watching and good food.