STAPLES CENTER 300 SEC VS 100 SEC
This is NBA specific. I have not be to an NHL game yet even though I'd like to.
- •Food: LudoBird vs McDonald'sWinner: 100 sec. LudoBird by a mile. House made chips.
- •View: seeing the players wipe sweat vs bird's eyeWinner: 100. Might as well watch on tv for bird's eye.
- •Best entrance: LA Live vs Figueroawinner: 300. Fig is chiller. Long lines but no La live mess.
- •T shirt canon proximity: right there vs not even closeWinner: 100. Even though they're too cool for school to reach for a shirt!
- •Late to game: have to wait until timeout vs whenever you want playboiWinner: 300. Love that you don't have to wait until commercial break.
- •Trash talking: players can hear you vs why botherWinner: 100. I love yelling at players. Love yelling positive things even more so I feel like I'm helping. So lame to talk shit from 300.
- •Bang for your buck: $80-1,000 vs $8-80Winner: 100. I know it sounds ridiculous but for good games where you have emotional relationships with storylines and players spending some dough to sit close is fun. Spend the 8 bucks not inducing the stubhub fees on chill games that you don't care much about.
- •Crowd: the biz vs funny familiesWinner: 300 all day. Funny families with 9 bad kids on their phones throwing popcorn is a lot of fun compared to Instagram groupies or dudes live tweeting sports ironically or at best- someone you know through comedy
- •Commute: escalator vs cluster fuck entranceWinner: 300. Escalator all day compared to insane amounts of people (thousands) shuffling 20 feet from the entrance to your section.
- •Sec 302
- •Sec 116
- •Winner: 100 in a 5-4 close race.
- •And reminder: don't sit in 116 or 117 for you will be in the "thunder clap" section for the away team free throws!