WORST LA COMMERCIALS
I like the Keyes commercial so I didn't put it on this list! Keyes Keyes Keyes, Keyes on Van Nuys! Also- in n out has an old commercial that's just a burger with a rock tune playing. I like it. Here's my quick list. Please add to it!
- •Mercedes of CalabasasBy far the worst- the one where the old guy gives his grandson a Mercedes. "Grandpa what are u gonna drive?" Enter: 2 blondes and a red benzo
- •Northridge Suit Outlet"I need a Northridge guy" jingle. A+ for effort.
- •Hollywood Suit OutletSeems like a good deal every time I watch. Also reminds me of the time riggins and QB 1 go to nyc so QB can get a job at a sports agency so they buy suits off the street for super cheap. Needless to say the trip is a disaster.
- •Morongo CasinoBlack and white couple and friends go out making you think Morongo is a place where classic Hollywood meets Vegas fun. I've also classically done very poorly at the black jack tables here so I'm not fond of it to begin with.
- •South Coast ToyotaThey must make boat loads of cash. Let's get some quality!
- •Leeds MatressesHe used to hang at the comedy store and I took a pic of his black Amex on an iPhone 4. He's crazy but not as crazy as the psychopaths that let him in the place.