THOUGHTS I'VE HAD AS A PHILADELPHIA FLYERS FAN LIVING IN NYC
You can take the girl out of Philly, but...
- •Oh man, I'm in Rangers country. Guess I'll have to start wearing all my Flyers t-shirts as pajamas.
- •Imma let you finish, but Lauren Hart sings the best national anthem of all time.
- •Henrik Lundqvist is so attractive. SO attractive. Noticing this does not make me a Rangers fan. It just makes me human.He's also getting me mad points in my fantasy hockey league.
- •These Rangers announcers are so complimentary of the opposing teams. It's unnerving. Is this a trick?Flyers announcers tell it like it is. Like if Donald Trump decided to become a sports commentator in Philly, he would fit right in. He would just have to tell the other teams, "You're all losers!"
- •Oh, I see a stranger in a Flyers jersey! Brave man! I should approach him and we can bond over Philly things!
- •Maybe I can start a Go Fund Me page to afford a ticket to a Flyers/Rangers game at MSG.
- •Or I could just go to an Islanders game...You know, I've never actually SEEN an Islanders fan. Do they all wear their team t-shirts as pajamas too?