MY FAVORITE DESSERTS IN LOS ANGELES
In no particular order...
- •Blondie - Connie & Ted'sw/ Vanilla Ice Cream & Salted Caramel Sauce. Best enjoyed late night at the bar with a glass of champagne and @Nicholas
- •Chocolate chip cookies - Soho HouseServed fresh out of the oven. Too exclusive to be pictured.
- •Butterscotch Budino - Pizzeria Mozzaw/ Maldon sea salt & rosemary pine nut cookies. A staple dessert among Los Angelinos.
- •Brioche Donuts - The Church Keyw/ brown butter glaze and cinnamon swirl. Served warm with a vanilla milkshake for dipping. I had these last night. I am a better person for it.
- •Creme Fraiche Cheesecake - Bashonw/ strusel, dulce de leche, and mocha almond fudge ice cream. This little gem of a restaurant is up the street from where I grew up in Glendale. Tastes best when shared with Mom & Dad.
- •Rice pudding cloud - Culina Modern Italian KitchenWhile doing my research for this list I discovered this dessert is off the menu. Tragedy! It was such a delight. Amazing mouth feel, great flavor. So light. Another great dessert has fallen.
- •ARE YOU A DESSERT AT LUNCH PERSON? ME TOO!!
- •Cutie pies - Simple ThingsTwo bites. An array of flavors. All good things.
- •All the cookies - Deluscious CookiesI first had Deluscious cookies when I was an assistant at ICM Partners. My boss would close a big deal for a client, and like clock work the thank you box of Deluscious cookies would arrive the next day. Was I happy for the client who just penned their first overall? Sure. Was I more happy about the thank you cookies? Absolutely. It was about the little victories in that job.
- •Red Velvet Ice Cream - Sprinkles Ice CreamYou are in BH. It's 3pm. You have done all your Mother's Day shopping. You go to sprinkles ice cream for a treat. You just do. It's a cupcake smashed into ice cream. End of story.
- •Molasses sandwich - Cookie CasaGinger cookies with vanilla buttercream in the middle. If you have a bday at the office, this is a much better option than cake. Although the cake here is great too....how is one supposed to choose?!
- •Vanilla with salted caramel ice cream at salt and strawSuggested by @alibaron
- •Wownut at dks donuts in santa monicaSuggested by @aprilkquioh
- •made to order chocolate chip cookie from Ramekin in Los FelizSuggested by @stacymichelle
- •Anything from the patisserie at Bazaar by Jose AndresSuggested by @stacymichelle