SIGNS YOUR PARENTS LOVE THEIR DOG MORE THAN YOU
After my brother and I left home my parents did some major traveling. Never have you ever seen more happy empty nesters. After a few years, however, they needed to fill the void of no longer having kids in the house. That is when they brought Eddie home, making me and my brother obsolete.
- •My mom used to miss me and my bro when she went on business trips. Those days are no more....
- •At least my Dad got a shout out. Such a tight knit family of 3 now...
- •All the household passwords used to be my name or my brothers name...now it's the dog's name and/or the dogs bday.When I pointed this out to my Dad his response was "funny you should mention Tom and Caroline, I haven't thought about them in years! How are they?" 😑
- •My parents can not remember how old I am/when my bday is....nor can they remember if I came first or my brother. Eddie, however, big shout out every year! No mistaking his special day. No sir.
- •My parents cook Eddie a hot breakfast of scrambled eggs every Sunday. Come on.
- •I do this too, ya know!
- •I can also do this!
- •To be fair, he is one fabulous little dude. I can't blame them. Look at that face!!
- •My parents would call to my brother or me but first call out every dog's name we ever had, past and present!!!Suggested by @ljb4201