TREASURES FROM MY BOYFRIENDS CHILDHOOD HOME
I've visited my boyfriends childhood home in Oregon a handful of times, and every time I discover something new and wonderful.
- •Welcoming partyThe Colonel and his chickens welcome you when you enter the property.
- •Sign above his bedroom doorI like to imagine he made it himself in a pottery class....when he was 17.
- •Photo on displayHe was such a dare devil!
- •Shopping list..........
- •Bedroom artworkThis is a puzzle that he and his dad made together. A couple of cool dudes.
- •Bobble heads of @Nicholas and his dadOh, do you not have one of these from your childhood?
- •My spirit animalHe lives on the fireplace mantle.
- •Sign above the coat rackThis is my favorite item of all time. No one in this house smokes.