Things I want to ask my alcoholic mother
Not looking for sympathy or cyber hugs but this place makes me feel like I can actually say these things without feeling like a traitor or disloyal.
- •What happened to you to make you like this?
- •Why do you hate me and not my sister?
- •What can I do to make you hear me?
- •Why am I the only one who witnesses these endless, pathetic, in-the-ER 'rock bottom' moments?
- •Why do you tell people it was me and not you?And why do I always go along with it? Yes, I punched her, she didn't fall. Yes, I wrecked her car, not a DUI accident.
- •What else can I do?I have paid for rehab, I have removed you from my life, I asked every liquor store to stop selling to you but let's face it, you live life $$$ so no on tells you No.
- •Is drinking with you going to connect me more with you?
- •Why does everyone hate me when I make noise about what you're doing?
- •Why don't you care that I don't want to be around you?