Rules and Boundaries
Things you know or should know to stay on my good side
- •I feel (emotionally) with my stomach.I should be held responsible for the things I say while hungry . Also, why aren't we eating!? What kind of hang out is this?
- •I'm weird about physical spaceI'm not a hugger, it's not okay to poke or push or playfully hit me. I WILL kick your ass
- •I need time outsIf I'm pissed stay far away, let me process. For your own safety. Don't ask me stupid questions like "are you mad?" Obviously I am, or I wouldn't be trying to melt you with my eyes or dismiss you with short responses.
- •I hate when people gloatBe thankful, and stop fishing for complements. I can't!
- •I don't like to talk about my feelings or my personal life.WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW!?
- •Number of these rules or boundaries people broke today? ALL OF THESENo really I should get a medal for not punching someone.
- •Be courteousThat douche bag who acted like an ass all day cause his last day is in 6 days? Fuck that guy.