Soft Foods Eaten While Recovering From Oral Surgery
This sucks, I miss chips and straws and hot coffee and burgers
- •All the damn cup of noodles
- •Pudding cups. Chocolate and vanilla. Very enjoyable! Too bad I can't live on sugar
- •Easy mac (that I get to half chew with my front teeth, and then swallow whole)
- •Refried beans!!!! ( I could live like this forever, but I'd have no friends)
- •Mashed potatoes (they weren't good)
- •Allllllll the water
- •Soft, over mayo-ed tuna
- •Soggy grilled cheese that I have to rip apart and eat in small pieces
- •Menudo hominy! The broth was delicious! Thank you El Torito! (Mashed against the roof of my mouth)
- •And this perfect fucking cheese omelette that I learned to make watching Master Chef Jr.!!!!
- •Soft ground beef tacos from Taco Bell. Delicious!