Things I Could Have Bought if I Hadn't Had to Fix My Car for Almost a Grand!!! 😡
let me just say how much I hate spending money on cars! They are a life suck! Registration, oil changes, smogs, car washes, tune ups, tires, alignments, the ridiculous gas (but now gas isn't really that ridiculous anymore, thanks OBAMA! 😘)
- •A new Michael Kors watchThey were on groupon for $100-180. What a bargain!!! Alas, I don't have that. Because I spend a grand to fix my car
- •A new MacBook laptopI need a new computer. And they were ALSO on groupon for a dirt cheap price! Ugh! My heart aches!
- •New TATTOOS!Not one but several new tattoos!!! Dammit.
- •One week vacation to Walt Disney WorldI mean I'm not totally disappointed. I was just there. I'm just trying to give you an idea of value! This would include my airfare, hotel stay, meals, and souvenirs! I'm so dead serious right now.
- •FurnitureI'm not talking like a new self assembled desk from ikea. I'm talking like an entirely furnished house! Dining table! Chairs! Bed frame ( you know the real kind with a head and base board! Not the crappy metal frame that scrapes you when you get too close) and a new dresser, cute rug and shiny accent owl statue!
- •Xbox 360WITH the bundle and extra Barbie pink remote.
- •Movie goer pass!You know that fancy month to month $40 all you can see movie pass?! Yeah, I could have had that!! For 20 consecutive months!!! And still he money to buy popcorn for all those movies!
- •A personal trainer!A hot one! An expensive one! One that slaps bad food out of my hands!
- •A Disneyland pass!Maybe for a relative or a dear darling friend! I mean, I wouldn't . But I could have.