Things I love most about my Best Friend
An Ode to Lily, the Persian princess
- •We have all the same BeliefsI don't mean this in the sense of religion. I mean this is the sense of temperament, morals, integrity, and character . There is never a decision made where I can't gage her reaction . She respects my spirituality, and I respect hers, because that's what you do for the people you love.
- •MakeupIn the event that all the mirrors disappeared, she would still be able to apply her entire face of make up. Skills
- •Persian VenganceSomeone upset me today and she said "some day I will make it right, I will make them pay" and I believe her. An eye for an eye.
- •She's Ride or DieThelma and Louise style.
- •Casting Caution to the windWe will try anything once. And I never have to feel silly or stupid, because she will support me.
- •We never fightUnless it's about money 😑 those ones don't count. But I love when she's being a pain because I want to pay for something and then she forgets her wallet 😏 sucker.
- •She has no feelingsUnless you are her dog her mom or her best friend. She a bad bitch
- •The CinemaShe hates movies, I love movies. It's super exciting when she lets me drag her to a theatre. We can't like all the same things. We are individuals.
- •Travel and LeisureShe is the best person to go on vacation with. Literally. Those are my favorite trips of all time.
- •ConcernsShe hates the boys I date, asshole friends I have, and when I say mean things about myself. And she lets me know it. She's right. She follows her instinct.
- •Her deep love for Kim Kardashian
- •Look how freaking adorable we are!
- •She's a Pusher!But not like a drug pusher. All my life I've never really had someone to tell me not to give up on things. Nobody's ever cared enough to make me be accountable until Lily. It's not always pleasant, but it's beneficial. She makes me a better person.