Already on li.st? Open in app.
...not including classic carols
- •Happy Christmas (War Is Over)- Lennon/Ono
- •Please Come Home for Christmas — Eagles
- •Wonderful Christmastime - McCartney
Better heard than read.
- •Venus de Milo was noted for her charms, but strictly between us, you're cuter than Venus, and what's more you've got arms. (Love Is Just Around the Corner)
- •Come and let me show you my tattoo (I'm No Angel)
- •Mommy, why does everybody have a bomb? (1999)
I've either not read any of the author or not enough.
I never apologize for my reading choices. But I have some regrets...
- •The Bridges of Madison County (definitely shouldn't have--big mistake)
The number keeps going up.
- •The Way You Look Tonight
- •The Best Is Yet to Come
- •It Had to Be You
Always delighted to find words new to me. This list may become quite long.