TO DO WITH EMILY
She's a 5-year old dog, has suffered abuse, lived outdoors, been adopted by my parents only to have been diagnosed with B-cell lymphoma twice now. But her life of bringing love and life to others is what I'll always remember her for, long after she's gone. 🐶
- •Sticks - she loves sticks. Get loads!
- •Dog parks - less rowdy though. She can't stand nosy guys sniffing around her butt.
- •Running - top of her list! Somehow. Some way. We will run together again sweet girl.
- •Lots of love. She adores being adored.
- •New outfits - she is a girl. Always looks at my new outfits. She deserves those too!
- •To sleep with the crew upstairs. She wants to be around my dog.
- •Murray's big black bed - let's get her one.
- •Food. Self explanatory. She needs soft food. Even the tiniest kibble has always hurt her teeth. She eats them one at a time!
- •Pampering. Oh yeah!
- •Lots of walks. Like a dozen a day.
- •Take her on errands. Don't leave her in the house and drive away.
- •Make her stay with the family instead of always being apart. She always isolates herself. It's sad.
- •Chewy treats. Tons.
- •Brush her fur daily. And tell her she's the prettiest puppy.
- •Toys - new ones. Ones I don't give my own dog.