What I'm doing this Memorial Day weekend.
- •READINGThere's no way in the world I could live long enough to read everything on my reading list, but zhis weekend, I'm determined to make a respectable dent in my list. 😒📚
- •PODCASTINGRecording new episodes yaaay! Working on marketing and getting guests for the show (FINALLY). Check out "Nobody Asked Me, But I'm Gonna Tell You"🎙🤓
- •WRITINGBlog posts and more blog posts. A few proposals. And I might write a book on the meaning of life (ok, maybe not, just feeling ambitious). God help my brain cells.
- •GAMINGFinally going to try a few video games that I've been hearing about. I'm no gamer, but I'm determined to find a few that I can get into (preferably dystopian-themed). I'm convinced there's a video game out there for everyone. I want to find at leas TWO that will rock my world this weekend. 🕹🙌
- •VIRTUAL REALITYResearch, catching up on VR news, planning my VR Meetup group's first event. So much VR, so little time... 😎
- •MOVIESNetflix and chill, for sure. But there are a ton of movies I've been wanting to see including classic Russian cinema (revisiting my fave director Tarkovsky), documentaries, new indie and international films, and a couple of tv shows on Amazon and Netflix I've been wanting to check out including Deutschland 83 (an eight-episode German television series starring Jonas Nay as a 24-year-old native of East Germany who in 1983 is sent to the West as an undercover spy for the HVA).
- •WINE TASTING AT LOCAL VINEYARD'Nuff said. 🍷
- •BEING ABDUCTED BY ALIENSNot something I'd ordinarily want or would put on my "to do" list, bu this weekend I'm game for anything. So if there are any aliens out there reading this who'd like to abduct a feisty, slightly combative human being, I'm your girl and now's the time (good luck, no exhanges/no refunds). 😒👽👾
- •WHATEVERSponteneity is the spice of life (unless it costs a lot of money - I'm on a budget 😒💰). Street festival, flea market, off-broadway play, museum, art exhibit. Come what may. Bring it on. As long as I'm back home and in bed by 11pm. 😑