A word of advice to @list
- •Make it about your loyal users and less about the format of corporate and "tried and true" social media moguls like snapchat, Twitter, and the rest of their ilk.
- •List was a success the way it was originally developed specifically BECAUSE it didn't pander to the instantaneous gratification schemes of the majority of social platforms.
- •It fostered an honest, heartfelt, and committed community of users who actually gave a fuck about each other.
- •A community that this most recent of updates (as well as others) has frankly flipped the bird at.
- •Make it about your users.
- •Or don't make it at all.