All the things I can't tell her
Inspired by @Simbawimba
- •I'm so horribly sorry.
- •The windows of the houses glow that faded orange of evening. The sun is beneath the earth. Or around it. It is gone.
- •And the riverbed of the street is leading me home. Not the house I'm living in. But home.
- •Which has become the painfully lachrymose memory of what we had. And even this is carefully transforming into love for myself.
- •And perhaps a future girl. One not so unlike you that I cannot love her. But not so like you that I can't love her too.
- •If she called as I finish this paragraph, i would feel all envy and longing and infinite rage melt away in an instant by the sound of her voice.
- •Og jeg føler lettere enn måneskinn vite hun elsket meg igjen.
- •When your half repressed image flares like a cosmic note. Shining over everything else I'm really not much better to your memory than the moth to the flame, the sunlight to the Rose.
- •Mostly I just wish you and I were still close. I wish we could talk telepathically the way you mentioned once. I miss that.
- •Jeg elsker deg va min kjaere