Curing my bad mood
I'm in a bad mood randomly (which sucks). This is me figuring out what might fix it.
- •Sleeping inSleep feels nice. I had some dreams. That was good. But I can't remember much of them. Oh well. Got out of bed at 10:30 ish. I feel like I should have gotten up earlier but then again... Sleep is nice and it's a Sunday.
- •Taking a long showerHot water. Steam. Good smelling bubbles. Smoothness. Shaving. Cleanliness. Oh yes. Long showers are wonderful. I think I was in there for a half hour at least. I feel fresher than I did before.
- •Watching bo burnham on NetflixHe's hilarious and insightful. I love watching his specials because I can just lay back and appreciate some crude humor while still picking up on the more subtle message behind what he's saying. I especially love the "say my shit" song.
- •(The "say my shit" song)
- •Watching gladiator starring Russel CroweI technically did this yesterday but I was in the mood then too. I hadn't watched it for a long time. I really enjoyed it of course. 2 and a half hours of Russell Crowe speaking in a gravel voice and cutting off people's heads. Awesome.
- •Watching family guyAt this point I'm sure you can tell I watch too much Netflix. Anyway. Family guy is kind of funny. Mostly it's nice because it doesn't take a lot of thought to follow. While I love "House of Cards" and other more serious shows. I just lose my will to follow along with their more engaging plots. Family guy suits my fatigue.
- •(Lol. Robot camel hurt his knee)
- •NappingOh napping. How wonderful you are. I put on YouTube to a random playlist of my favorite videos and close my eyes and sort of drift in and out of consciousness. Or until someone texts me.