Emotions About Valentine's Day
This is our official I hate/love/whatever Valentine's Day list. All things shitty/awesome/or indifferent about Valentine's Day. (Gifs/pictures are not mandatory but they are appreciated)
- •You might get a card or two but no matter what your age it's never from the person you want.
- •You get candy sometimes. You know... If you buy yourself a bag. Let the feast begin!!!
- •Literally everyone talks ONLY about Valentine's Day on social media. And it's the worst.
- •It's just one of those holidays I can't get behind. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it started as some kind of serial killer giving REAL human hearts to women/men she/he liked back in the day. Less surprised if it happened in the last 70 years.
- •I've never felt sincere about any cards I've given on Valentine's Day. It's practically an obligation these days just to find a card and take a girl out. I prefer surprising my lady friend with this sort of thing. Having it all planned takes a lot out of it for me. Doesn't seem nearly as special. If anything I might just snuggle in to watch NetflixWith her.
- •You can't get a seat at any restaurant anywhere ever!!! Unless you're a special couple that's reserved seats five months ago.