First Few Purchases if I Won the Lottery
Inspired by @eloisebailey. Also in this scenario it's in the billions.
- •A whole new wardrobe. Full of clothes that I would feel awesome in.
- •A quality car. Not too sporty but not too plain. Something economical but still high class.
- •A sweet house somewhere freezing-ass cold and another one somewhere warm. Preferably a third house somewhere with lots of people. Like New York.
- •An epic sports car for smooth roads somewhere open.
- •A private helicopter.
- •A smart as hell investment manager. And a ton of well read investments from expert advise and nothing that's horribly risky. A quality balance that's suitable for my needs and priorities.
- •Give at least 250,000 to a million dollars to various charities. Probably a bunch more once i square down on who does quality work.
- •All of the books I've ever wanted to read plus a huge personal library to house them.
- •A personal gym with enough weights to last me a long ass time and a bunch of skylights.
- •A sweet personal kitchen. I cook of course. Maybe tutored by a personal chef.