I counted my poems
- •I realized I had numbered some in my first journal and so I went back through and counted them all.
- •Many days I feel like I haven't written enough. That I should be writing more frequently.To match my favorite poets numbers.
- •Especially when only some of them turn out to be any good or of lasting value enough to reach out and touch anyone.
- •Apparently in the past 2 years I've written 95.
- •That's not counting the many on my phone whenever I was too lazy to write. Or the deleted ones from after a girl broke my heart. Or all the unfinished ones.
- •Which probably means I've really written somewhere in the range of 120 or 135.Edit: a quick count through my phone makes the count around 154.
- •Which is strange to think about.
- •I really do need to put the typed ones into my journal.before something happens.
- •The final page of my disorganized first journal