I don't want to go to work in the morning
- •It's late here and I'm laying in bed fully clothed next to a quarter of a pizza I ordered a few hours ago and a large cookie.I don't know why but every night I find myself the most nostalgic is usually a night that I order a large pizza and a dessert. I wasn't sad when I ordered it, just hungry.
- •I can't help but feel a deep longing for loving silence. I feel it most when I wake up at 3 am after dreaming of a girl I never remember. It's such a simple feeling of presence and peace.And I love it.
- •Everything feels so multifaceted that I can't start a sentence without wanting to dive into every instance of its subject. Which only ends up begetting stagnation. Which pisses me off.
- •I feel like I'm waiting for something. But I don't know what. It reminds me of a quote.
- •A lot of my days feel hopelessly useless. Cheryl strayed is a compassionate angel of the written word. And I feel melodramatic. My words drip with it.
- •I have to wake up at 5 am. It's almost twelve.
- •"Although everything we love — people, places, possessions — can and likely will eventually be taken from us, the radiant vestiges those loves leave in the soul are permanently ours, and this is the only permanence we’ll ever know."-Maria popova