If I had access to a time machine I would...
Inspired by @elmospimpingme
- •Visit my young and future self
- •Tell myself some very helpful things.
- •Meet her again. Figure out what the hell to actually say. Or maybe not change a thing.
- •I'd learn how to fight really really really well with like swords and guns and stuff
- •Travel the universe helping people
- •Pop in and out of historical events just to mess with conspiracy nuts.
- •Save peopleFuck the space time continuum. I'll risk it. People need saving
- •I'd visit @quixotic all through her life. For one because I wanna be her imaginary friend and for two because I wanna give her hugs
- •I'd stop anyone I could that has ever hurt someone.
- •I'd protect people.
- •I'd visit my parents when they were young. Drop some very nonspecific hints that they could only get when I had gotten older. Blow their minds.
- •Visit my grand children in the distance future
- •Talk to the greatest poets, thinkers, writers out there. Unless they were assholes.
- •Learn multiple languages
- •Travel to mid evil times and be a badass somehow. Be Robin Hood!!! I'd be Robin Hood!!