Nice things today
Last night and this past weekend I've felt awful. Just fuckin shitty. Last night especially I was up late feeling despondent and couldn't fall asleep. But today I made this list so. Yep.
- 1.it smelled beautifully rainy when I stepped outside. Which made me want to go on a run or long walk.
- 2.a bit at the end of a Casey niestat vlog lifted my spirits. Not sure why.
- 3.the clouds were purple-y stormy today mixed with blue morning sky and fairer clouds. Which is a strange sort of lovely.
- 4.listened to some splendid music on the drive to school. (Vibe so hot, animal, devil is a lie)
- 5.the actual sunrise was beautiful. I neglected to grab a photo. Very bright and piercing through the clouds and blue sky and grays mixed with whites.
- 6.I got to meditate in my psych class. Which was immensely pleasant and aided the release of my anxieties for the present moment and for a few moments beyond.Though I can't stand my teachers voice.
- 7.we did not really work in my french class so much as practice pronunciation with the French exchange students and play games.
- 8.tasted an absolutely exquisite piece of dark chocolate from a French company.
- 9.had a lovely conversation with my girlfriend about how she cared about me immensely even when we were just friends (at the time I felt that she thought of me indifferently so this brings me joy)
- 10.I made her dad laugh.... I go so far as to avoid bowing at her parents feet half the time. They are a treasure as parents and people go.
- 11.the drive home was beautiful and I heard great music (holiday by vampire weekend 🙌🏼) when I stopped to get a burger.
- 12.got a burger, fries, and a shake. My mom paid for the burger out of the kindness of her heart.
- 13.the air smells wonderful this time of year.