Nice things today
Last night and this past weekend I've felt awful. Just fuckin shitty. Last night especially I was up late feeling despondent and couldn't fall asleep. But today I made this list so. Yep.
- •it smelled beautifully rainy when I stepped outside. Which made me want to go on a run or long walk.
- •a bit at the end of a Casey niestat vlog lifted my spirits. Not sure why.
- •the clouds were purple-y stormy today mixed with blue morning sky and fairer clouds. Which is a strange sort of lovely.
- •listened to some splendid music on the drive to school. (Vibe so hot, animal, devil is a lie)
- •the actual sunrise was beautiful. I neglected to grab a photo. Very bright and piercing through the clouds and blue sky and grays mixed with whites.
- •I got to meditate in my psych class. Which was immensely pleasant and aided the release of my anxieties for the present moment and for a few moments beyond.Though I can't stand my teachers voice.
- •we did not really work in my french class so much as practice pronunciation with the French exchange students and play games.
- •tasted an absolutely exquisite piece of dark chocolate from a French company.
- •had a lovely conversation with my girlfriend about how she cared about me immensely even when we were just friends (at the time I felt that she thought of me indifferently so this brings me joy)
- •I made her dad laugh.... I go so far as to avoid bowing at her parents feet half the time. They are a treasure as parents and people go.
- •the drive home was beautiful and I heard great music (holiday by vampire weekend 🙌🏼) when I stopped to get a burger.
- •got a burger, fries, and a shake. My mom paid for the burger out of the kindness of her heart.
- •the air smells wonderful this time of year.