One Childhood Memory I Would Go Back and Relive
- •I would go back and relive one of my Christmas mornings as a small child
- •Christmas is still my favorite holiday
- •And I love decirating
- •But it's just not quite as magical as when I was younger
- •I loved the snow
- •I loved the colors
- •I loved the smells and the food
- •I loved it all
- •I still do
- •But it was so much more surreal back then.
- •The early mornings with the snow outside and the candy and the red and green and blue lights up in the living room on a tree that scraped the ceiling and made a huge plastic needle mess.
- •The cookies for Santa.
- •The Santa "boot prints" that my dad put down but that I was sure was Santa.
- •The lazy morning opening presents.
- •My grandma coming over to take pictures and give us gifts.
- •I miss that.