The best part of my day
- •Is when I reach a goal while exercising.
- •Recently I've decided to start running/walking every day.
- •Given how beneficial it is to the mental atmosphere.
- •I absolutely love lifting weights.
- •I hope eventually to develop a body that is impervious to injury long into my years.
- •And principles of longevity and wellness that grant me a more fulfilling existence.
- •I've recently been reading Alan watts and his opinions on present state awareness.
- •It's woefully convoluted in its abstraction but I'll get the hang of it.