Women I Would Never Kick Out of Bed
- •Anna KendrickShe's just got that spunky free spirit attitude. Quite the fireball. I think we could have some fun haha. In bed or other wise.
- •Priscilla AhnThis gal is a true sweet heart. I fall for sweethearts. She's married now though haha.
- •GraceA girl from a French class I'm taking. She's absolutely gorgeous. Short blonde hair always gets me. She's also blue eyed and laughs a lot which are A plus traits in my book.
- •Karlie klossShe bakes cookies, she's a model, she's just an all around super nice adorable girl. Amazing.
- •Lizzie (Elizabeth)This girl is both amazingly adorable and the good kind of dirty. The only thing keeping me from dating her is a little thing called a boyfriend which she already has. But I think she enjoys my company so 👍🏼 we're best buds. Also short blonde hair and blue eyed
- •Duh 😉. Goofy, cute, sweet, awesome at making lists. Everything in her "thing you should know if you're gonna date me" list. We are best buddies 😄😄😄 love her so much 😁😁😁😁😁
- •Clare from "the time travelers wife"I love "the time travelers wife". Both the book and literally the character. Other than that thing near the end of the book. I won't ruin it for you but she did a bad with Gomez. The rest of the time she's beautiful.
- •Sam from "the perks of being a wall flower"She's so lovely in the book. And I consider myself a lot like the charlie from the book. So I totally feel for the guy and I know what he feels like regarding a bunch of his thoughts. Any hoo. Sam is beautiful. And Emma Watson who played her in the movie is gorgeous