MENTAL LYRICS IN SONGS
Mental or just don't register in my mind...
- •"It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you... There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do" like really? That's not true. Jason Derulo could easily be dragged by a hundred men.
- •"I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks just tryna find ya" I'm sorry for hating Jason, but you really looked under a rock for a full grown woman?
- •"I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere I'm watching you from the stage, yeah Your smile is on every face now" let me be the first to suggest One Direction should probably get their eyes checked...
- •"I have died everyday waiting for you" I'm sorry to be so harsh, but how is that at all possible Christina Perri? How?
- •"I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile" are you sure about that One Direction? I've heard it's pretty hard to swim from Cuba to Florida. That's only part of one ocean, so... I mean that's just what I've heard.
- •"Every time that you get undressed I hear symphonies in my head" I'm sorry Jason Derulo, but how could I not point out that you should probably be going to a mental hospital if you're really hearing music in your head when there is no music playing in real life.
- •"When the butterflies turned to dust that covered my whole room So I punched a hole in the roof" Tay Swift, that's a little creepy and you may want to try anger management classes, even though writing music does seem to help.
- •"When I'm without ya I'm so insecure You are the one thing, one thing I'm living for" this isn't exactly mental, but it's just kinda disappointing. I thought Adam Levine/Maroon 5 was a lot cooler...
- •Almost every single rap song :)