Things You Get Stuck Up Your Nose
Let's all take a visit inside the journey of our noses...
- •When I was little I got a bead from a hair bow stuck in my nose.
- •Rice. A piece of rice.
- •A piece of cotton fill from my favorite pillow (age 5)I liked how it smelled. I called it "white fluffy."
- •Chunks of carrotSuggested by @13bishopa
- •A sticker (age 6)Peeled off the back of my etch-a-sketch
- •Pear scented scratch & sniff sticker, had to get it surgically removed😬Suggested by @caitlynmn
- •Mint chocolate chip ice cream cakeMy dad said something funny at my brother's 7th birthday
- •A lucky charm marshmallowmagically deliciousSuggested by @empassini